Your inbox is key to running a successful business—especially when it comes to managing requests that you're unable to book. In these cases, you should always use the Archive feature from your inbox. This not only keeps your inbox organized, it also lets us know that you won’t be accepting the request.
Pending requests will stay in your inbox until you either accept the booking or archive it. If an unbooked request sits in your inbox for 72 hours or longer, you may not appear in search for those dates, meaning potential clients won’t be able to find you. This is why it’s important to always archive requests you don’t plan on booking.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Under Pending Requests, locate the applicable request and select Archive.
3. Select a reason from the dropdown menu for why you were unable to book with this client, then select Save.
5. The request will then be moved to the archived requests tab for you. You can undo this action by selecting Undo.
Note: At this time, archived conversations cannot be deleted from your inbox.
You can also unarchive the request if you change your mind and decide to book it. Here’s how:
1. Go to your inbox and select Archived Requests.
2. Locate the request you want to unarchive, then select Unarchive.
The request will be moved to the Pending Requests tab where you can continue and book as normal.