Attract the clients you’re looking for by keeping your availability and pet-sitting preferences up to date. In this article, we'll go over the following:
Updating Your Availability
1. Sign in to your Rover account and select Calendar from the dropdown menu under your name.
2. On the calendar, you can:
- Edit the days of the week you are available for each service you offer.
- Block out days when you plan to be on vacation or otherwise unavailable.
For more information about how to make the most of the Calendar tool, visit this article.
If you plan to be unavailable for a temporary length of time, you can also set yourself as Away for each service. To learn more, check out this article.
Editing Pet Preferences
To receive more relevant requests, make sure you specify your pet preferences. With this tool, you can set the following preferences from your sitter account:
- the maximum number of dogs you're comfortable watching per day
- the size of pets you can host in your home
- whether you offer cat care
- whether you offer puppy care (dogs under 1 year old)
- your cancellation policy
To manage your pet preferences:
1. Sign in to your Rover account, then click here.
2. Choose how many dogs you can sit at a time, details about your availability, your cancellation policy, and more.
3. Once you're done editing, select Save. You’re all set!