To receive more relevant requests, it's a good idea to specify your pet and booking preferences. Here are preferences you can set and manage from your account:
- the maximum number of dogs you're comfortable watching per day
- the maximum number of grooms you want to offer per day
- pet size preferences
- whether you offer cat services
- whether you offer puppy services (dogs under 1 year old)
- your cancellation policy
To manage your pet preferences:
1. Navigate to your profile and select the service you want to modify pet preferences for.
2. Choose how many dogs you can sit at a time, details about your availability, your cancellation policy, and more.
3. Once you're done editing, select Save. You’re all set!
Note for groomers: If you need to update your availability and service radius, please contact Rover Support.