Checkr typically processes background checks within two business days, but on rare occasions, the process can take up to a few weeks.
Occasionally, Checkr will need some additional information from you in order to verify your identity and complete the check, which you’ll be able to upload through the portal. In this case, Checkr will email you if they need any additional information from you
- To check the status of your background check, visit Checkr’s Applicant Portal.
- Learn more about Checkr’s background check processing times here.
- Your sitter profile must be approved by our team before Checkr processes a background check. Learn more about the profile review process here.
- Some background checks require manual review from our team. In this case, the approval process may take longer.
- Background checks are nonrefundable.