There are a few places you can find details about your bookings:
Here’s where you can get payment details on every stay or walk you’ve booked.
You can access your payment history anytime in your Rover account. Here’s how:
1. Navigate to your Dashboard by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Select Dashboard.
2. Under Rover Balance, select View Payments & Promo Codes.
3. Under Payment History, select the Payments tab.
After you book a stay or walk, you’ll get a confirmation sent to the email address associated with your Rover account. (To update your email address, go here.)
The confirmation email includes details about your booking, including the sitter’s name, booking dates, and the total cost.
Rover Tip: If applied credits cover the cost of your booking, the total cost in your confirmation email will show as “$0.00”
If you’ve booked a walk, day care stay, or drop-in visit, you may receive a Rover Card. While Rover Cards don’t list payment details, they do include lots of useful information, including:
- A map of the walk with total distance (if applicable)
- How many times the dog(s) peed and pooped
- Food and water activity
- At least one photo from the booking
- An optional short message from the sitter or dog walker