Rover Cards allow you to seamlessly track and share information with your clients in just a few taps. You can send Rover Cards after tracking dog walking, drop-in, and day care services in the free Rover app.
- How many times the dog(s) peed and pooped
- Food and water activity
- At least one photo and an optional short message
- A map of your walk with total distance (if applicable)
1. Open the Rover app and tap Today at the bottom of your screen. (Android devices: Tap the menu icon, then tap Today.)
2. When you’re ready to begin a service, tap Start.
3. During the service, take a photo and track any events that happen by tapping the icons for pee, poo, food, and water breaks.
4. When you’re done, tap Stop to stop the clock.
5. Write an optional message, review the Rover Card, and make any edits you need. Then, tap Send to send it to your client.
Note: To view past Rover Cards you’ve sent, tap More at the bottom of your screen and then tap Rover Cards. (Android devices: Tap the menu icon, then tap Rover Cards.)
Q: Do I need the Rover app to send Rover Cards?
A: Yes, you need the Rover app to send Rover Cards. It’s free to download—get it here.
Q: Do my clients need the Rover app to get Rover Cards?
A: Nope, your clients don’t need the app to get Rover Cards, but we highly recommend they download it. The app makes it easy to get updates and book services on-the-go.
Q: Can I resend a Rover Card?
A: No, but your client can access their card anytime on Rover.com or in the Rover app and we'll automatically resend it if something goes wrong. Pet owners can find Rover Cards in the app (tap More or menu, then tap Rover Cards) and in their Rover messages.