You always have control over your rates and can change them at any time from your sitter profile.
Any rates you modify will apply to future bookings. For information on how to update rates for a specific booked request, visit this article.
To edit rates for services:
- Sign in to your Rover account, then go to your profile to manage your rates.
- Select the service you want to edit rates for, then enter your new rates.
3. To modify special rates for holidays, additional dogs, extended stays, puppies, cat care, and more, select Show additional rates.
4. Enter your rates for each additional service.
5. When finished, scroll to the bottom and select Save.
When setting your rates, you can advertise list prices up to $250 per unit for boarding, house sitting, drop-ins, day care, and walks. This amount is higher than the typical rates for neighborhood pet care.
If you’d like to charge your client a higher amount based on the circumstances of the booking or for other reasons, you can adjust the booking cost to the new amount. It’s always a good idea to reach out to your client first to discuss and make sure they agree to the cost adjustment.
We’re committed to promoting the integrity of the platform. The reason for the $250 protective cap is to help make sure the platform is used only for its intended purposes and in a lawful manner consistent with the context of neighborhood pet care. This is one way to mitigate the risk of fraudulent or unlawful activity, manage security, and promote regulatory compliance.