With locked-in rates, sitters have the flexibility to set specific rates for certain clients. When you lock in service rates for a client, those prices will be automatically applied when they re-book with you.
A few things to note about locked-in rates:
- Rates are locked in per client by service type. This means that each service you offer will have specific locked-in rates applied to your client.
- At this time, locked-in rates can’t be modified from the app. To manage these rates, sign in to your account from a computer or mobile browser.
- If any of your rates aren't locked in, we'll display an orange warning icon next to it.
How to Lock Rates for Clients
You can lock in a rate for a client from the Pending Requests and Past Stays section of your account.
- Select the inbox icon from your account and navigate to the Pending Requests tab.
- Locate the client whose rates you want to lock in.
- Select the toggle icon next to Lock in your rates for future stays with [Client Name], making the icon green.
- Select Ok to save your changes.
- Open your inbox and select the Past Stays tab of your booking page.
- Scroll to the bottom of a client’s booking details and select Lock rates for future stays with [Client Name].
- You’ll see a summary of all the rates that will be locked in for your client. To finalize your changes, select Lock rates.
If you no longer want to lock in rates for a client, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the client’s previous booking in the Past Stays tab.
- Select Unlock rates.