Looking to add a partner or family member to your Rover sitter profile? We totally get how valuable teamwork can be when it comes to pet care. Another person can be added to your account as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Pass a background check
To add another person to your sitter profile, contact Rover Support with the following information and we’ll guide you through the process from there:
- The individual’s name
- The individual’s phone number
Important things to keep in mind:
- An individual may not create more than one Rover account for themselves.
- All Rover.com promotional deals and discounts are limited to one per household.
- Referral credits cannot be awarded for referring yourself, members of your household, or other people who intend to make a booking for your pet(s).
For more information on account sharing, check out these articles: