Open communication is key to a great client-sitter relationship. You can contact a client at any time via Rover Messages. You can also call your client if you have a confirmed booking with them.
Send a message
- Tap Inbox at the bottom of your screen.
- Locate a client from the Pending, Upcoming, or Past Stays tab of your inbox.
- Write a message to ask questions, or attach photos or videos to provide updates. Tap Send.
- Select the inbox icon at the top of the page.
- Locate the client from the Pending Requests, Upcoming Requests, Past Stays, or Archived Requests tab.
- Select the client you want to contact. You'll be redirected to a conversation thread to send a message.
Call a client
You can also call your client directly from the app. This is a good approach if you need to get in touch with them immediately, specifically in emergency situations.
- Tap Home at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the booking you’re tracking.
- Tap Call Owner.
|Note: If you're experiencing an emergency or you're concerned about the wellbeing of a client's pet, please contact Rover's Trust & Safety team. They’re available 24/7.
From the app, tap Call Rover at the bottom of the stay details.