Occasionally, you or your client may need to make changes to a request before booking it. You can easily do this from the Pending Requests section of your inbox within the Rover app, or from your computer. From here, you can edit the following:
- Number of walks/drop-ins per day
1. Select Inbox at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select Pending Requests and choose the request you want to modify.
3. Navigate to the service details, then select Modify.
4. Edit the dates, pets, price, or add-on services.
5. Select Save at the top of the booking details. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
6. When finished, select Book.
1. Go to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Select the Pending Requests tab and locate the client whose request you want to modify.
3. Navigate to the gray box that displays the request details and select Edit next to the area you want to modify.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. If your changes look good, then select Book it now.
How to modify a partially confirmed request
If only one of you confirmed the booking, you can still edit the details by declining the request (this will not cancel the booking). Here's how:
1. Select Pending Requests from the app and locate the request you need to modify.
2. Open the service details and select Cancel.
3. At the top of the request, select Modify, then edit one or more of the request details.
4. Select Save when finished.