Occasionally, you or your client may need to make changes to a request before booking it. You can easily do this from the Pending Requests section of your inbox within the Rover app, or from your computer. From here, you can edit the following:
- Pets (except for grooming appointments)
- Number of walks/drop-ins per day
- Service start/end times
- Open the request.
- Tap the green Modify button.
- Make adjustments, then tap Save (on iOS) or the Send Arrow (on Android) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the request you want to edit from your Pending Requests folder.
- In the grey box on the left, select Modify request.
- Make adjustments, then select the green Submit changes button to save your changes.
How to modify a partially confirmed request
If only one of you confirmed the booking, you can still edit the details by declining the request (this will not cancel the booking). Here's how:
1. Select Pending Requests from the app and locate the request you need to modify.
2. Open the service details and select Cancel.
3. At the top of the request, select Modify, then edit one or more of the request details.
4. Select Save when finished.