Photo updates play an important role in building trust with your client to demonstrate your commitment to the wellbeing of their pet. Other reasons why it's beneficial to send photos to clients:
- Sitters who send photos to their clients through Rover are more likely to receive a 5-star review.
- Prospective customers see just how much fun their dog will have on their stay.
- When you send 3 or more photos to a client, it creates a fun Rover Reel (a slideshow of your images) which is automatically sent to you and your client.
The easiest way to upload photos from your mobile device is through Rover’s mobile app. The app makes it easy to share photo and video updates while you're out and about with your client's pet.
- Sign in to the Rover app, then tap Inbox.
- Tap Upcoming Stays and locate the correct booking.
- Tap the photo icon within the messaging tool and select an image or a video. You can also record a new video within the tool. Videos can be up to 15 seconds long.
- Once you've added the photo, you can make the photos publicly viewable on your sitter profile by leaving the toggle icon highlighted in green. Include a message to your client, then tap Send. You can add up to 8 images per message.