We’re sorry to see you go! If you'd like to deactivate your Rover account, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Account settings.
- Tap Deactivate account and complete the optional survey.
- When finished, scroll to the bottom and select Deactivate my account to finalize your changes.
1. Navigate to your settings by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Select Settings.
2. Select Deactivate Account.
3. Complete the optional survey and select Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
To reactivate an account you deactivated yourself, log in with the same username and password you used before. This will automatically reactivate your account.
Sitters: If you'd like to keep your Rover account open but need to remove one or more of your services, check out this article: How do I remove my services?