On Rover, you can book the following services:
- Boarding: Your pet stays overnight in the sitter’s home.
- House sitting: Sitters watch your pet overnight in your home.
- Day care: Drop off your pet at your sitter's home in the morning and pick them up in the evening.
- Dog walking: Your dog gets a 30-minute or 60-minute walk around your neighborhood.
- Drop-in Visits: Sitters stop by your home for 30 minutes to feed and play with your pet.
- Virtual Dog Training: Your dog gets one-on-one virtual training from a certified training professional through GoodPup. This service is operated independently from Rover through a separate website. Learn more here.
Rover offers sitters and pet parents the flexibility to customize their experience for each service. You and your sitter or dog walker may agree on something different depending on your pet's needs. We recommend that before you book a stay, you communicate those expectations ahead of time with your sitter or dog walker so you're both in agreement on the type of care your pet will receive.
For more information about how long a sitter's given service is, visit this article, visit this article.
Here are some tips on how to find and book a great sitter:
- Browse sitter profiles.
- Read reviews from other pet parents like you
- Contact a few different sitters who seem like a great match.
- Schedule a Meet & Greet to learn more about them. If you both agree it's a good fit, book and pay through Rover.