Ready to get your pet care business up and running? Here are a few things you can do to promote it:
- Rover 101. Knowledge is power—learn the basics and then take our Rover 101 Quiz to earn a profile badge.
- Create a polished profile. A well-written and professional profile is a great way to attract clients.
- Request testimonials. Ask family, friends, or anyone who knows your experience with animals to submit a written testimonial about you. Just go to your profile, select Testimonials, enter their email addresses, and select Request Testimonials.
- Get your Checkr background check. If you pass, you’ll receive a profile badge that shows potential clients your commitment to offering 5-star care. Just go to your profile and select Background Check to get started.
- Set a competitive price. At least when you’re starting out, try setting your rates $5 to $10 lower than the average price in your area.
- Create your unique promo code. You can create a unique promo code and URL to share with potential clients. They’ll get a $20 credit toward their first service while you’ll still earn your normal rate—win-win!
- Order custom print materials. Lawn signs, business cards, door hangers—we’ve got it all and more in the Rover Sitter Store.