At Rover, our love for animals extends way beyond dogs—we’re passionate about all kinds of animals, and so are our sitters. So while dogs are at the heart of what we do, you’ll find sitters on Rover who care for cats, small animals, horses, lizards, jackalopes, and just about any other pet you can think of. (Okay, we may have to double check on the jackalopes.)
- As you would for a dog, simply create a profile and book the service through Rover. No matter what kind of pet you have, you’re backed by premium insurance, 24/7 support, and our reservation guarantee.
- Check out a sitter’s About Me section on their profile. That’s where they’ll list any special services they offer, including care for animals other than dogs. See below for how to search for sitters specifically offering cat care.
Tip: Certain animals will require a sitter who can come to your home. Your large snake or caged cockatoo, for example, may not be easily transported. Just a guess.
How to Find a Sitter Who Offers Cat Care
1. Go to Rover.com and select the Search Sitters button.
2. Enter your zip code of address at the top of the page. Select the magnifying glass icon.
3. Select MORE FILTERS. Check the box next to Cat care.
Browse sitters in your area who offer cat care. Visit sitter profiles to learn more about them and select the Contact button to get conversations started.