Pet profiles allow you to provide vital care information to your sitter, like vet contact information, daily care instructions, and your pet's habits. This is the best way to ensure that your pet has a safe and happy time while you're away. Make sure you completely fill out your pet's profile to set your sitter up for success during the stay.
Create a new pet profile
The more details you provide in your pet's profile, the better. This helps your sitter or walker understand your pet's needs before and during their time together.
Buddy sometimes has a hard time when I’m away.
|Detailed||Buddy has separation anxiety, however his anti-anxiety wrap helps to calm him.|
Here's how to create a new pet profile:
- At the bottom of the app, tap More then select Your pets from the menu.
- Tap Add a Pet.
- Include a photo of your pet, then fill out each of the sections (Pet Details, Additional Info, Care Info, and Veterinary Info).
- Tap Save when finished.
- Once signed in, select your name in the upper right corner of the screen, then select Your pets in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add pet from your Dashboard or Profile.
- Fill out each section.
- Select Save pet.
Edit a pet profile
1. From your Rover account, select Your pets under your name.
2. Select the Edit link next to your pet's name.
3. Select Save pet. You’re all set!
Delete a pet profile
- If your pet has recently passed away and you'd like to memorialize their profile, visit this article.
- To delete a profile, scroll to the bottom of their profile and select Remove or memorialize this profile.