Once you find a pet care provider you think is a good fit, you can send them a booking request. Keep in mind that your service won't be booked until both you and the sitter accept the request.
- From the sitter's profile page, select Contact this sitter.
- Tap the desired service.
- Tap Dates to enter dates. For day care, walks, and drop-ins specify whether this is a one-time request (Specific dates) or a recurring booking request (Repeat weekly).
- For boarding, house sitting, and day care, tap Drop-off range and Pick-up range to enter service start/end times.
For walks and drop-ins, tap a service time.
Note: If you have multiple service units scheduled (like multiple walks per day) you can customize the service times for each by tapping the toggle button called Use same walk times, turning it grey.
- Select pets you'd like to include for the booking.
- Tap Send request.
- On sitter's profile page, select the Contact button at top of page.
- Select the service you want to book.
- For dog boarding, house sitting, and day care, select the booking dates and start/end time ranges.
- For day care, walks, and drop-ins select, indicate whether you'd like the booking to repeat every week, then choose dates and service times.
- Check the pets you'd like to include for the booking.
- Select Send.