There are a number of reasons why you may receive an error message after attempting to pay for a booking. When this happens, please check to make sure:
- The expiration date and CVV number on your card match what you entered.
- The zip code you entered matches what's currently on file with your card.
- There aren't any typos in the credit card number to ensure you didn't miss a digit.
- Your method of payment is compatible with Rover's accepted payment types.
- The billing address for your payment method matches what's on file with your account. For instance, if you've moved recently, try re-submitting payment using your old address.
Here's a list of payment methods we accept, as well as a list of the ones that we're currently unable to support:
|Accepted Payment Methods||Unaccepted Payment Methods|
|Canadian credit cards|
|Rover gift cards|
If you continue to experience issues submitting a payment, we recommend contacting your financial institution to confirm your billing address, or using a different payment method.