There are a number of reasons why you may receive an error message after attempting to pay for a booking. When this happens, please check to make sure:
- The expiration date and CVV number on your card match what you entered.
- The zip code you entered matches what's currently on file with your card.
- There aren't any typos in the credit card number to ensure you didn't miss a digit.
- Your method of payment is compatible with Rover's accepted payment types.
- The billing address for your payment method matches what's on file with your account. For instance, if you've moved recently, try re-submitting payment using your old address.
Here's a list of payment methods we accept, as well as a list of the ones that we're currently unable to support:
|Accepted payment methods
|Unaccepted payment methods
|Canadian credit cards
If you're still unable to pay with your card, please contact your financial institution. In the meantime, we recommend using a different payment method.