We understand that sometimes plans change, even after you’ve started a conversation. That’s why we’ve made it easy to edit booking dates and the number of walks or drop-ins per day before you book.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the Pending Requests tab select the correct conversation.
3. Locate the gray request details box on the left side of the page.
- To edit the booking dates, select Edit next to the dates and choose a new date range. If you’re needing to remove dates, deselect any undesired dates.
- To edit the number of walks or drop-ins per day, select Edit next to walks per day or drop-ins per day and adjust the number as needed. Note: the number of walks or drop-ins per day will update for all days in the booking.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
If you’ve already booked and need to make changes, please submit a modification request to Rover Support.
Rover Tip: Since payment is collected at the time of booking, we recommend booking any long term day care, drop-ins and dog walking requests in one to two week increments.