Dog profiles allow you to provide vital care information to your sitter, like vet contact information, daily care instructions, and your dog's habits. This is the best way to ensure that your dog has a safe and happy time while you're away. Make sure you completely fill out your pet's profile to set your sitter up for success during the stay.
Create a new pet profile
The more details you provide in your pet's profile, the better. This helps your sitter or walker understand your pet's needs before and during their time together.
Buddy sometimes has a hard time when I’m away.
|Detailed||Buddy has separation anxiety, however his anti-anxiety wrap helps to calm him.|
Here's how to create a new pet profile:
- At the bottom of the app, tap More then select Profile from the menu.
- Scroll down to Pets section and tap Add a Pet.
- Include at least one photo of your pet. Fill out each of the sections (Pet Details, Additional Info, Care Info, and Veterinary Info).
- Tap Save when finished.
- Navigate to your Dashboard or Profile by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Add pet from your Dashboard or Profile.
- Fill out each of sections
- Select Save.
Edit a pet profile
1. From your Rover account, select Profile under your name.
2. Select the Edit link below your dog’s name.
3. Select Save. You’re all set!
Delete a pet profile
- If your pet has recently passed away and you'd like to memorialize their profile, visit this article.
- To delete a profile, scroll to the bottom of their profile and select Remove or memorialize this profile.