Dog profiles allow you to provide vital care information to your sitter, like vet contact information, daily care instructions, and your dog's habits. This is the best way to ensure that your dog has a safe and happy time while you're away. Make sure you completely fill out your pet's profile to set your sitter up for success during the stay.
Create a new pet profile
The more details you provide in your pet's profile, the better. This helps your sitter or walker understand your pet's needs before and during their time together.
Buddy sometimes has a hard time when I’m away.
|Detailed||Buddy has separation anxiety, however his anti-anxiety wrap helps to calm him.|
Here's how to create a new pet profile:
2. Select Add pet from your Dashboard or Profile.
3. Select Cat or Dog to specify which pet you have.
4. Fill out the rest of the information within the form to share important details about your pet's health requirements, behavioral history, and any quirks your sitter should know before the booking.
5. Select Save. You’re all set!
Edit a pet profile
2. Select the Edit link below your dog’s name.
3. Select Save. You’re all set!
Delete a pet profile
If you need to delete a profile, scroll to the bottom of their profile and select Remove profile.