How do I change my name in my account?

If your name has legally changed due to marriage or court order—or you simply entered a typo—contact us by selecting Get Help at the bottom of the screen and we’ll update your account and profile.


Important: If you’re a sitter who has undergone a background check, please submit a copy of an official name-change document along with your request. This document should show proof of your name change and could be any one of the following:

  • Government issued ID (e.g., a driver’s license)
  • Marriage license
  • Court order
Did this article help?
Thank you for your feedback!