So you’ve found the perfect sitter or dog walker, contacted them, and had a Meet & Greet—sounds like you’re ready to book!
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Locate the conversation with the sitter you want to book with under pending requests. Select the Book Now button.
3. Navigate to the gray box on the left to ensure the dates, the number of pets, and the price details are correct. Select the button at the bottom of the request details to get to the payment screen.
4. Enter/review your payment for the booking. If you have a coupon or promo code, enter it in the promo code box and select Redeem.
5. Once the sitter accepts your request, the service has been booked. You'll receive an email confirmation and the stay will appear in the Upcoming Stays tab of your account.
- Booking and paying through Rover is required per our Terms of Service.
- Never pay your sitter or dog walker by cash or check—this can expose you to fraud and makes your bookings ineligible for the Rover Guarantee and 24/7 support.
- If you modified your pending request to include additional dates or pets, then your bank account will be debited for the new price. The previous charge for the initial request will appear on your bank account as well, but it will drop off once the new charge is finalized.
- Please contact your sitter directly if you need to make changes to your booking. Once they agree to the changes, they can make the necessary updates to the booking from their end.