A booking request will expire if it isn’t accepted within 72 hours. If your request expires but you still want to book with that sitter, send them a message within the expired request to get the conversation going again:
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Send your sitter a message. If they reply and want to book the service, you can start the booking process again within the same request.
4. Locate the gray box on the left and select Book It Now.
5. Look over the service details, enter payment information, and select Request to Book.
6. Your sitter will have 72 hours to accept the request. Once they’ve accepted, the service has been booked.