Your sitter or dog walker has the option to leave feedback about your pet(s) after each booking. This feedback will help sitters better understand the needs and behaviors of your pet, and determine whether they’re a good fit before you meet.
Here’s how the feedback process works:
- You and your sitter will have 21 days after a booking ends to submit your feedback, or 7 days for a recurring service.
- You won’t be able to see their feedback (nor will they see your review) until you’ve both submitted or until the window has closed. You can request to make changes to your review when the window is open, but once it’s closed you won’t be able to edit it.
- Your review will show up on the sitter’s profile. Your sitter’s feedback will be shared directly with you via email. It'll also appear on your pet’s profile page and be visible to future sitters.
Where can I see the review I left for a sitter?
Reviews you’ve left for your sitter show up on the sitter’s profile once the review window closes.
Where can I see the feedback my sitter left for my pet?
If your sitter decides to leave feedback, it'll be shared with you via email after the time window closes (or after you've also submitted your review) and will be displayed on your pet’s profile, which is visible to you and any sitters you’ve contacted to request pet care.
How can I reply to feedback that sitters have left for me?
Here’s how to view and reply to feedback on your pet’s profile:
- From the Rover app, tap More, then Your pets. From a computer, select Your pets from the dropdown menu of your account.
- Select your pet’s name.
- Below your sitter’s feedback, tap Reply
If you want to delete your reply, select the trash icon next to your response.
To help your sitter and pets have a good experience, make sure you fill out your pet's profile with detailed care instructions and information on their unique needs. This article explains how to edit a pet's profile.
Review and replies should comply with Rover’s guidelines and policies. Learn more about Rover’s review policy here.