If you need to cancel a grooming request, you can easily do it from the Rover app or from a computer.
- Open the app and tap Inbox.
- Select the Upcoming tab at the top of your screen, then locate the groom you need to cancel.
- Tap the three-dotted icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select Cancel.
- Confirm this is the groom you'd like to cancel, then tap Continue.
- Choose from the list of reasons for canceling, then tap Review cancellation.
- Review the cancellation summary, then tap Confirm cancellation.
- Rover's Grooming Support team will text you once the cancellation has been processed.
- Navigate to the Upcoming section of your inbox.
- Select Cancel booking under Grooming details.
- Choose your reason for canceling, then select Request change.
- The Grooming Support team will send you confirmation text once your cancellation has been processed.