If you're unable to complete a grooming request, contact your client via Rover Messages first. Once you do that, you can cancel the groom from either the Rover app or from a computer.
- Open your inbox and tap Upcoming bookings. Locate the booking you want to cancel, then select the three-dotted icon in the right corner of the screen. Tap Cancel Grooming.
- Confirm this is the groom you need to cancel, then tap Continue.
- Choose a cancellation reason from the list of options, then select Review cancellation.
- If everything looks accurate, tap Confirm cancellation.
- Grooming support will text you once the cancellation has been processed
- Navigate to the Upcoming section of your inbox.
- Select Cancel booking under Grooming details.
- Choose your reason for canceling, then select Request change.
- The Grooming Support team will send you confirmation text once your cancellation has been processed.
For more information about cancellation policies and refunds for canceled appointments, visit this article.