Occasionally, you may run into unexpected issues when you arrive at the client's home and you're unable to provide the requested service. This typically happens when:
- You can't locate the home entry instructions
- You're having issues with the client's lockbox
- A shy pet is preventing you from entering the home or starting a walk
When this happens, please try some of the tips outlined below.
- If you don't see the entry instructions within the booking details, sign out of the Rover app and then sign back in. This may refresh the app and display the information.
- Read the home instructions an additional time to ensure you didn’t miss anything.
- Send the client a message through the Rover app to see if they have any tips on how to unlock a hard-to-open lockbox or how to safely approach their shy pet.
- If your client hasn't responded to your message, try giving them a call. Wait at least 15 minutes for a response.
If you still haven’t heard from the client and you’re unable to provide the service, please contact Rover Support by selecting Contact Support at the bottom of this article.