Note: To see if grooming is available in your area, enter your zip code here.
Dog groomers with professional experience will groom your dog from the comfort of your own home. Choose from a list of available dates and times, and you’ll get matched with a groomer who will arrive at your home within the scheduled one-hour arrival window.
Each package includes:
- A bath with shampoo
- Blow dry
- Brush out
- Ear cleaning
- Gland expression
- Nail trim
Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- A sink for small dogs
- A bath or shower for large dogs
- A well-lit area (approximately 6 feet wide by 6 feet long) that has access to outlets
Your groomer will bring all other tools and materials needed to complete the grooming, such as a portable grooming table, shampoos, clippers, shears, nail trimmers, and a portable vacuum cleaner. They’ll also clean up any spaces they use during the grooming session.
Request an appointment
We recommend that you be home to greet your groomer for your first appointment to help familiarize your groomer with your home environment and your pet(s).
You’re welcome to schedule future grooming appointments with your previous groomer for a time when you aren’t home—just make sure you provide the groomer with home entry instructions.
- Sign in to your account and select Dog Grooming as the service you want to book. To go directly to the grooming page, click here.
- In the Grooming Details section, fill out your pet details and select a grooming package. If your dog has any health or behavior concerns, please include them in this section.
- In the list of available appointments, select a window of time when you’d like your groomer to arrive. To schedule your appointment for a later date beyond the current list of appointments, select Schedule into the future or get help.
- Fill out your home details and specify where you want your groomer to set up their table.
Note: For the safety of your pet and groomer, Rover Grooming is intended to be an in-home service. Groomers are not obligated to provide services outdoors.
- Review your appointment summary. You’ll also see an option to include a tip with your payment for the booking.
- Select Submit to book your appointment.
Grooming request process in Austin and Washington D.C.
we’ll automatically notify Rover groomers in your area who will have the option to review and accept your request.
Grooming request process in Seattle and Denver
Rover will attempt to fulfill your request by booking you instantly with an available groomer in your area. f there are no groomers in your area who are available at your preferred time, we will proceed to notify all groomers in your city who will have the option to review and accept your request.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours without rescheduling an appointment will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of the booking price.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours with a rescheduled appointment will be subject to a $20 rescheduling fee.