Note: To see if grooming is available in your area, enter your zip code here.
Dog groomers with professional experience will groom your dog from the comfort of your own home. Choose from a list of available dates and times, browse groomer profiles, then send a request to a groomer. Once you and the groomer confirm the request, they’ll arrive at your home within the scheduled one-hour arrival window.
You can choose from two types of grooming packages: a bath & brush, or a full groom.
The bath & brush package includes the following services:
- A bath with shampoo
- Blow dry
- Brush out
- Ear cleaning
- Gland expression
- Nail trim
If you choose the full groom package, your groomer will provide a technical haircut and a sanitary trim in addition to the bath & brush services listed above.
Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- A sink for small dogs
- A bath or shower for large dogs
- A well-lit area (approximately 6 feet wide by 6 feet long) that has access to outlets
- Two towels
Your groomer will bring a portable grooming table, shampoos, clippers, shears, nail trimmers, a portable vacuum cleaner, and any additional tools/materials they may need. They’ll also clean up any spaces they use during the grooming session.
Book a groomer
When you send a booking request, you'll see a list of groomers in your area along with the dates and times they're available. If this is your first appointment, we recommend being home to introduce the groomer to your pet and home environment where they'll be providing the service.
Here's how to request a grooming appointment:
- From the menu, tap Book a new service and select Grooming.
- Tap Book a professional groomer, then specify which pets need grooming.
- Choose a grooming package.
- Select from the list of available groomers, then choose a date and window of time when you'd like them to arrive.
- Tap Next.
- Fill out the Pet details section and information about your home.
- Complete the payment information, then tap Submit.
- Sign in to your account and select Dog Grooming as the service you want to book. To go directly to the grooming page, click here.
- In the Grooming Details section, fill out your pet details and select a grooming package. If your dog has any health or behavior concerns, please include them in this section.
- Select the groomer you'd like to book with and then select a window of time when you’d like your groomer to arrive
- Fill out your home details and specify where you want your groomer to set up their table.
Note: For the safety of your pet and groomer, Rover Grooming is intended to be an in-home service. Groomers are not obligated to provide services outdoors.
- Review your appointment summary. You’ll also see an option to include a tip with your payment for the booking.
- Select Submit request.
When a grooming request is sent, the groomer must accept it to confirm the booking. If they have questions or propose modifications, they can reply to your request via Rover Messages.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours without rescheduling an appointment will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of the booking price.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours with a rescheduled appointment will be subject to a $20 rescheduling fee.