All available Rover Now requests will appear in the Requests tab of the Rover app. You can accept as many requests as your schedule permits. If you no longer see a walk you initially received a notification for, then it was likely canceled or booked by another pet care provider
Note: You are not required to accept or respond to all requests that appear in your open requests—simply ignore the ones you don't plan on booking.
The Request tab displays the following information:
- Duration of booking (30 minutes or 60 minutes)
- Booking type (ASAP or scheduled)
- Date and time of the booking
To view and book a request:
1. Tap Requests and select the booking you want to view. Once you click on the request, you'll see the schedule, a list of pet behaviors and triggers, and care instructions.
2. Tap on the map and preview your route to ensure that you can arrive within the scheduled time. For ASAP requests, you’re expected to arrive within 30 minutes of accepting the booking.
3. If the booking is a good match, tap Book. You'll be able to communicate directly with your client via Rover Messages to ask questions and provide updates. You’ll also have access to home entry instructions on the day of the booking.
4. Your client will receive a notification informing them that you accepted their request. They will also be notified when you start and successfully complete the service, and they’ll receive a Rover Card summarizing how the booking went.
|Important: Communication builds trust between you and your client. When you're on your way to a client's home to complete a walk or drop-in they requested, send them a quick message to give them a status update.|