If your dog walking needs have changed and you need to cancel an upcoming booked walk—even on the day of the scheduled walk—you can easily cancel it through the Rover app.
1. First, open the app and tap Inbox.
2. Select the Upcoming tab at the top of your screen, then choose the walk you need to cancel.
3. Tap the three-dotted icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select Cancel Walk.
4. Specify which dates you'd like to cancel, then tap Continue.
5. Choose from the list of reasons for canceling, then tap Review cancellation.
6. Review the cancellation summary to ensure the dates are correct, then tap Confirm cancellation.
You'll receive a message from Rover confirming that you successfully canceled your walk.