If your dog walking needs have changed and you need to cancel an upcoming booked walk, you can easily cancel it through the Rover app.
1. First, open the app and locate the walk you'd like to cancel. Under the booking information, tap Details.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Cancel walk.
3. Confirm the walks you'd like to cancel, then tap Next.
4. Choose from the list of reasons for canceling or write in your own reason by selecting Other. When finished, tap Review cancellation request.
5. Review the cancellation summary to ensure the dates are correct, then tap Cancel walk.
You'll receive a message from Rover confirming that you successfully canceled your walk.