Currently, Rover Now dog walking is only available in select cities. Learn more about Rover Now here.
We understand that on rare occasions you may need to cancel a walk when plans change unexpectedly. When this happens, it’s best to notify the owner as soon as possible via Rover Messages. Once you officially request a cancelation, let them know that Rover Support will provide assistance in finding a replacement walker.
Important: Keep in mind that canceling a walk fewer than seven days in advance may result in account review.
To cancel a walk:
1. Contact the owner first via Rover Messages to let them know you’re unable to complete the walk.
2. Open your upcoming walks and select the three-dotted icon in the right corner of the screen. Tap Cancel Walk.
3. Choose which walks you need to cancel, then tap Continue.
4. Choose a cancellation reason from the list of options, then select Review cancellation.
5. If everything looks accurate, tap Confirm cancellation.
You’ll see a message confirming that your request to cancel the walk has been successfully submitted.