Currently, Rover Now is only available in select cities. Learn more about Rover Now here.
We understand that on rare occasions you may need to cancel a booking when plans change unexpectedly. When this happens, it’s best to notify the owner as soon as possible via Rover Messages. Once you officially request a cancellation, let them know that Rover Support will provide assistance in finding a replacement pet care provider.
Important: Keep in mind that canceling a walk fewer than three days in advance may result in account review.
To cancel a booking:
1. Contact the owner first via Rover Messages to let them know you’re unable to complete the service.
2. Open your inbox and tap Upcoming bookings. Locate the booking you wan to cancel, then select the three-dotted icon in the right corner of the screen. Tap Cancel.
3. Choose which services you need to cancel, then tap Continue.
4. Choose a cancellation reason from the list of options, then select Review cancellation.
5. If everything looks accurate, tap Confirm cancellation.
You’ll see a message confirming that your request to cancel the booking has been successfully submitted.