We understand that sometimes plans change, even after you’ve started a conversation. That’s why we’ve made it easy to edit booking dates and the number of walks or drop-ins per day.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the Pending Requests tab select the correct conversation.
3. Locate the gray request details box on the left side of the page.
- To edit the booking dates, select Edit next to the dates and choose a new date range. If you’re needing to remove dates, deselect any undesired dates.
- To edit the number of walks or drop-ins per day, select Edit next to walks per day or drop-ins per day and adjust the number as needed.
Note: the number of walks or drop-ins per day will update for all days in the booking. If you’re needing to update the number of walks or drop-ins for just part of your booking, see After booking section for details.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
If your client needs to edit the number of walks, or drop-ins per day for a confirmed booking, you can assist right from your Rover inbox. Here’s how:
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
2. Select the Upcoming Stays tab and then select the request you need to modify.
3. Once the request is open, locate the gray box that lists your service details. Select Modify booking.
4. A new page will appear where you can modify the dates and number of walks or drop-ins.
Select/deselect any dates that need to be added/removed. Use +/- buttons to add/remove walks or drop-ins.
5. Once you’ve adjusted the booking, review changes in Summary, write a short message to the owner explaining the updates, then select Request Owner Confirmation.
6. The request will then be sent to the owner to confirm. They’ll have up to 72 hours to confirm the modification. Once the modification is accepted, both you and your client will receive a confirmation email.