Since only one Rover account is allowed per household, it’s generally okay for multiple people to share a single account. This is useful for people who live together or share responsibilities for the same pet(s).
To add someone to your Rover account, contact Rover Support with the following:
- The individual’s name
- The individual’s phone number
If you’d like to be added to someone else’s account, have the original account holder contact Rover Support with the above information.
What if I just want a family member to be able to contact my sitter?
That’s simple: just add your family member’s phone number to your existing Rover account. Check out this article for a step-by-step guide on adding additional phone numbers.
Important things to keep in mind:
- An individual may not create more than one Rover account for themselves.
- All Rover.com promotional deals and discounts are limited to one per household.
- Referral credits cannot be awarded for referring yourself, members of your household, or other people who intend to make a booking for your pet(s).
- Exceptions to the one account per household rule can be made. Check out this article or contact Rover Support for details.
For more information on account sharing, check out these articles: