The favorites feature allows you to bookmark sitter and dog walker profiles to revisit later. Think of it as your own personal contact book for pet sitters you’ve discovered on Rover. It's useful for:
- Comparing profiles while searching for a sitter or dog walker
- Keeping track of all your favorite sitter and dog walker profiles
In this article, we'll go over:
- Adding a sitter to your favorites
- Where to find your favorites
- Removing a sitter from your favorites
1. You can add a sitter's profile to your favorites from the search page or from the sitter's profile page. Simply select the heart icon.
2. To view all of your favorite sitters, head to your Dashboard and scroll down to view Your Favorites.
Note: If you don't have any favorites, you won't see this section on your Dashboard. See above for instructions on how to add sitter profiles to your favorites.
2. Scroll down to Your Favorites.
3. Select the arrow icon beneath the sitter you'd like to view or contact.
2. Scroll down to Your Favorites and select the arrow icon beneath sitter you'd like to remove.
3. Once on the sitter's profile, select the heart icon to remove it from your favorites.