Congrats! If you've made it this far, you’ve likely found a great sitter or dog walker.
Paying is an important step to finalize your booking. Never pay by cash or check—this could expose you to fraud, is against Rover's Terms of Service, and makes your booking ineligible for the Rover Guarantee and 24/7 support.
Here’s how to pay on Rover and secure your booking:
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the pending requests tab, locate the request you’d like to book. You can select Book Now from this view, or select the request to review messages and details before booking.
3. Locate the gray box with your service details. Review them and then select Book It Now or Accept Request once you’re ready.
4. A pop-up window will appear where you’ll securely enter your payment information. Select Next. Enter your billing address. Select Add Card.
Note: If you have a coupon or promo code, enter it in the promo code box and select Redeem.
5. Select Request to Book, or if the sitter has already accepted the request, select Pay Now.
You’re all set! Your sitter will have 72 hours to accept the request.
After the request has been accepted and payment is complete, you can find the request in your inbox under the upcoming stays tab. From there, you can communicate with your sitter and check out your dog’s itinerary.