For iOS devices, such as iPhones:
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of your screen.
- Days in green are days you’re listed as available for one or more services.
- Days in white are days you’re listed as unavailable for all services.
2. To make a day or date range unavailable for all services, tap each green day and then tap Mark as Unavailable.
3. To make a day or date range unavailable for a specific service, tap each green day and then tap Edit. Make your selections and then tap Save.
4. To make a day or date range available, tap each white day and then tap Add Service. Tap each service you’re available for on the dates you’ve chosen. Tap Save.
5. To get more detailed, tap the gear icon at the top of your screen.
6. Here you can edit your availability for each service you offer: whether you’re accepting all customers or only repeat customers, whether you’ve opted into flexible availability, if you’re active or away, and what days of the week you’re available.
Note: Be sure to update each service you offer—updating one won’t update them all.
7. Tap Save at the top of your screen.