If you want to change which services you offer, you can easily add, remove, or temporarily turn them off from your sitter profile.
Looking to take a break from a service temporarily? Turn on Away mode. This article explains how.
1. Navigate to your profile by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Select Profile.
2. Locate the Services / Rates box and select Services.
3. Locate the services you want to modify and use the toggle to turn them on or off. Any service highlighted in green means the service is active. To turn off a service, select the toggle, turning it gray.
4. If you want to take a break from a particular service, you can enable Away mode. Select +Show options and select the toggle next to Away mode.
5. Select Save & Continue to finalize your changes.
Removing all services
If no longer want to offer pet care services, you can deactivate all of your services. You can continue to use your Rover account as a pet owner. but if you change your mind and want to reactivate any of these services in the future, you'll need to contact Rover Support.
To remove all services:
1. Select all toggles next to each service to turn them gray. You'll see a pop-up window prompting you to confirm these service deactivations.
2. To proceed, select Yes, please deactivate my services.