The easiest way to upload photos from your mobile device is through Rover’s mobile app. The app makes sharing photo and video updates with your clients easy—even when you’re at the dog park.
- Download the Rover mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Upcoming Stays to send a photo before or during the service.
- Tap the correct client and request.
- Tap the photo icon. A pop-up window will appear with the options to choose a photo from your phone’s gallery, take a photo, choose a video from your phone’s gallery, or record a video.
- Once you’ve chosen or taken your photo, it will appear in the message box. Note: it hasn’t been sent yet. Type a message to your client and then tap Send (this is an arrow icon for Android users) to send the photo and message.
- You’re all set!