When you book through Rover, every service is backed by premium insurance. But what exactly does it cover?
What care is eligible?
- Dog boarding
- Day care
- Pet sitting
- Dog walking
- Any pet service for an animal booked through Rover.com
For example, if you’re a sitter and a dog in your care gets hurt and suddenly needs to see a veterinarian, you can feel better knowing they'll get the care they need.
Coverage Doesn't Include:
- Damage to the sitter or dog walker's personal property
- Injuries to the sitter/dog walker, anyone related to or living with the sitter/dog walker, or anyone helping provide pet care during the booking
- Injuries to the pet owner or anyone related to or living with the pet owner
- Treatment costs for medical or veterinary bills as a result of dog illness, a pre-existing condition, or preventable care
- Bookings made outside of Rover.com
- Damage made or medical care required as a result of Meet & Greet