You can absolutely add another dog to a stay or walk. In this article, we'll cover:
- Adding Another Dog to Your Account
- Adding a Dog to a Service Before Booking
- Adding a Dog to a Service After Booking
Before you can add another dog to a booking, you’ll need to create a new profile for the dog if you haven’t already. Here's how:
2. Select Add Dog from your dashboard or profile.
3. Fill out your dog’s profile information. Make sure you add photos!
Rover Tip: The more detailed your dog's profile is, the better your Rover sitter or dog walker will understand your dog's needs—that means a better booking for everyone.
4. Select Save. You’re all set!
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the pending requests tab select the correct conversation.
Locate the gray request details box and select Edit next to Pets.
3. Select the checkbox next to the dog you wish to add.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
If you need to add a dog to the service after you already confirmed the booking, contact your sitter via Rover Message to see if they can accommodate your request. If your sitter agrees, they can modify the booking from their account.
Once your sitter makes the changes, you'll need to re-confirm the booking. Learn how to do that here.