You can absolutely add another dog to a stay or walk. In this article, we'll cover:
- Adding Another Dog to Your Account
- Adding a Dog to a Service Before Booking
- Adding a Dog to a Service After Booking
Before you can add another dog to a booking, you’ll need to create a new profile for the dog if you haven’t already. Here's how:
2. Select Add Dog from your dashboard or profile.
3. Fill out your dog’s profile and be sure to add photos!
Rover Tip: The more detailed your dog's profile is, the better your Rover sitter or dog walker will understand your dog's needs—that means a better booking for everyone.
4. Select Save. You’re all set!
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the pending requests tab select the correct conversation.
Locate the gray request details box and select Edit next to dogs.
3. Select the checkbox next to the dog you wish to add.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
Don’t worry—it’s not too late! First things first: create a dog profile for your dog if you haven’t already, and message your sitter. If your sitter is able to watch your other pet, they can modify the booking to include them. Then, you’ll just need to confirm the modification for the booking to be finalized; learn more here.