You can absolutely add another dog to a stay or walk. In this article, we'll cover:
- Adding Another Dog to Your Account
- Adding a Dog to a Service Before Booking
- Adding a Dog to a Service After Booking
Before you can add another dog to a booking, you’ll need to create a new profile for the dog if you haven’t already. Here's how:
2. Select Add Dog from your dashboard or profile.
3. Fill out your dog’s profile and be sure to add photos!
Rover Tip: The more detailed your dog's profile is, the better your Rover sitter or dog walker will understand your dog's needs—that means a better booking for everyone.
4. Select Save. You’re all set!
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the pending requests tab select the correct conversation.
Locate the gray request details box and select Edit next to dogs.
3. Select the checkbox next to the dog you wish to add.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
Don’t worry—it’s not too late! First things first: communicate with your sitter. See below for your options and decide which works best for the both of you. Either you or your sitter can take any of the actions listed below:
Cancel the service and start over with the correct number of dogs.
- Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon.
- Select Upcoming Stays.
- Navigate to the gray box on the left. Select Cancel this stay.
- Select a reason for the cancellation and briefly explain why you’re canceling.
- Select Submit request.
- Navigate to your sitter’s profile and select Contact to begin the booking process again.
- OR -
Create a new service request for the additional dog.
- Go to the sitter’s profile and select the blue Contact button.
- Fill out the pop-up form. Include stay dates and the additional dog you’d like to book. Be sure to deselect the checkbox for the dog you’ve already booked.
- In your message, note that this booking is for an additional dog. Ask your sitter to apply their additional dog rate as applicable.
- Select Send.
- Book the service as usual.