You can absolutely add another dog to a stay or walk. In this article, we'll cover:
- Adding a new pet profile
- Adding a dog to a pending request (before booking)
- Adding a dog to an upcoming request (after booking)
Adding a new pet profile
Before you can add another dog to a booking, you’ll need to create a new profile for the dog if you haven’t already. Here's how:
2. Select Add Dog from your dashboard or profile.
3. Fill out your dog’s profile information. Make sure you add photos!
Rover Tip: The more detailed your dog's profile is, the better your Rover sitter or dog walker will understand your dog's needs—that means a better booking for everyone.
4. Select Save. You’re all set!
Adding a dog to a pending request (before booking)
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the conversation icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the pending requests tab select the correct conversation.
Locate the gray request details box and select Edit next to Pets.
3. Select the checkbox next to the dog you wish to add.
4. Select Save. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. Select Book It Now. You're all set!
Adding a dog to an upcoming request (after booking)
If you need to add a dog to the service after you already confirmed the booking, contact your sitter via Rover Message to see if they can accommodate your request. If your sitter agrees, they can modify the booking from their account.
Once your sitter makes the changes, you'll need to re-confirm the booking. Learn how to do that here.