Holidays are a busy time for everyone, pet parents and sitters alike. That’s why sitter rates for dog boarding, house sitting, and drop-in visits may be slightly higher during these in-demand times of the year.
Here are the U.S. holiday dates for 2017:
- Memorial Day: May 26–May 29
- 4th of July: July 3–July 4
- Labor Day: September 1–September 4
- Thanksgiving: November 20–November 25
- Christmas and New Years: December 19–January 1
Here are the U.S. holiday dates for 2018:
- Martin Luther King Day: January 11 - January 17
- President's Day: February 15 - February 21
- Memorial Day: May 24 - May 30
- 4th of July: July 2 - July 6
- Labor Day: August 30 - September 5
- Columbus Day: October 5 - October 10
- Thanksgiving: November 18 - November 27
- Christmas and New Years: December 20 - January 3
If a booking includes any dates within the holiday period, the holiday rate will be applied to the entire booking.
To see your sitter's Holiday Rate navigate to their profile and select Additional Services and Rates on the right side of the page.