Holidays are a busy time for everyone, pet parents and sitters alike. That’s why sitter rates may be slightly higher during some in-demand times of the year. If a sitter has holiday rates, then that rate will apply to all dates for a booking.
Here are the U.S. holiday dates for 2019:
- Martin Luther King Day: January 18 - January 21
- President's Day: February 15 - February 18
- Memorial Day: May 24 - May 27
- 4th of July: July 3 - July 7
- Labor Day: August 30 - September 2
- Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples' Day: October 11 - October 15
- Thanksgiving: November 27 - November 30
- Christmas and New Years: December 20 - January 1
To see your sitter's Holiday Rate navigate to their profile and select Additional Services and Rates on the right side of the page.