Holidays are a busy time for everyone, pet parents and sitters alike. That’s why sitter rates may be slightly higher during these in-demand times of the year.
Here are the U.S. holiday dates for 2018:
- Martin Luther King Day: January 11 - January 16
- President's Day: February 15 - February 20
- Memorial Day: May 24 - May 29
- 4th of July: July 2 - July 5
- Labor Day: August 30 - September 4
- Indigenous Peoples' Day/Columbus Day: October 5 - October 9
- Thanksgiving: November 18 - November 26
- Christmas and New Years: December 20 - January 2
If a booking includes any dates within the holiday period, the holiday rate will be applied to the entire booking.
To see your sitter's Holiday Rate navigate to their profile and select Additional Services and Rates on the right side of the page.