Whether you’re hosting a dog at your place or traveling to a client’s home, Rover provides all the tools you’ll need for a fun, safe, and stress-free stay.
- First, review the Rover Community Guidelines for pet owners and sitters.
- When you’re ready to begin booking, remember to always schedule a Meet & Greet to get to know your client and their dog and establish clear expectations on what to expect during the stay. Learn more about how to prepare for a Meet & Greet here.
- Communicate early, and communicate often with your client. This ensures that both you and your client have set the right expectations before, during, and after the booking.
- Provide photo updates. Photos play an important role in building trust with a client. Learn how to share photo updates here.
- Check out Rover 101—it’s packed with essential knowledge so you can anticipate your client’s needs before they arise. When finished, take the Sitter Success Quiz to earn your Rover 101 badge that future clients will see on your sitter profile.
Check out these helpful posts from our Sitter Resources page to learn more about how to have a safe booking: