Whether you’re hosting a dog at your place or traveling to a client’s home, Rover provides all the tools you’ll need for a fun, safe, and stress-free stay.
- Check out Rover 101—it’s packed with essential knowledge so you can anticipate your client’s needs before they arise.
- Then be sure to take our Sitter Success Quiz to earn your Rover 101 badge and impress future clients.
- Brush up on your dog safety knowledge with these Sitter Resources posts.
- When you’re ready to begin booking, remember to always schedule a Meet & Greet to get to know your client and their dog.
- Communicating early and often is a great way to ensure that both you and your client have set the right expectations before, during, and after the booking.
Jump-start your dog-sitting career and learn a few new tricks along the way with Rover 101.