Booking and paying through Rover is a requirement in our Terms of Service. If we suspect you've arranged a booking on Rover but completed payment off the platform, we reserve the right to deactivate your account for violating our Terms of Service.
- If you received an email from Rover stating that your account was deactivated because of a violation of our Terms of Service, you might be eligible to appeal and reactivate your account.
- If you received a different type of email from Rover stating that your account was deactivated for other reasons, then you aren’t eligible to appeal your deactivation.
If you’re eligible for an appeal, respond to the email you received from Rover and complete the following actions:
- Re-agree to our policies and our Terms of Service.
- Confirm that you understand our policies.
- Agree to book accordingly with the understanding that a further offense will result in the permanent closure of your account.
If you believe your account was deactivated in error, please reply to the email you received from Rover.