Sometimes emergencies or unexpected situations come up where a sitter can no longer provide care for their Rover dog. The Sitter to Sitter program was created for sitters who are willing to step up and take a dog without a Meet & Greet in these situations. Sitters in this program have the opportunity to earn cash bonuses and repeat clients!
How Sitter to Sitter works
- If a pet owner in your area needs a different sitter to care for their dog, we’ll send you a message through their Rover account. We’ll state that it’s a Sitter to Sitter request and explain why the dog needs a new sitter.
- You can accept or decline the booking.
- If the stay’s booked and you complete the booking, you’ll be awarded a $50 bonus on top of your normal rate.
How to know if you’re a good fit for the program
- You offer overnight services--dog boarding and/or house sitting.
- You’re comfortable caring for a dog without a Meet & Greet.
- You’re a 5-star sitter whose completed at least 10 stays.
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, then this program may be a good fit for you! By opting into Sitter to Sitter, you’re choosing to be the first point of contact in case a dog needs a new sitter, last minute.
How to opt-in to Sitter to Sitter
If you’re interested in joining Sitter to Sitter, send us an email to email@example.com.